RAW MATERIAL DEVELOPER & PURCHASER FOR LEATHER GOODS
Mission du poste
Our client is one of the most famous luxury brand, with the headquarter and leather goods activities located in Madrid (Spain).
If you are passionate about the Development Area, this is the best opportunity for you to join their Raw Materials Department in their Industrial Area in Getafe (Madrid).
As Raw Material Development and Purchasing Techniques Expert you will be responsible of drive the material research, sourcing and suppliers’/vendors’ portfolio related to new techniques, according to Design and Business needs. Coordinate and distribute the Techniques’ team workload in a daily basis aligned with the RM development Manager guidelines.
– Manage Material Order
– Expenses Follow up (vs Budget)
– Continuous Research & Sourcing
– Supplier Creation Requirements & documents fill out
– RM codification and validation (before handover to Industrial team)
– Supplier & Raw Material Development
– Supplier development orders release and follow-up
– Pricing & Delivery Terms Negotiation
– Master Validation according to the Quality standards
– Invoices Checking and validation for Techniques and Semi-finish family.
– Travels and holidays validation for Techniques and Semi-finish team members.
Position interactions interaction with the rest of RM development team, External suppliers, RM procurement team, Warehouse team, Development workshop, Technical office, Project managers, Industrialization team, Quality team, Industrial planning manager and team (occasionally), Cutting Centre (occasionally).
You will report to RM development and purchasing Manager.
Important: you must have flexibility to travel around 40% of his/her time.
• 10-15 years of professional experience. At least 8 years of experience in similar positions managing LG (Leather Goods) accessories and raw materials suppliers, negotiation, new developments, and purchasing orders.
• Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar studies linked to commercial and purchasing exchanges.
• Spanish & English is a must, Italian desirable, and French will be a plus.
Offimatic (advance knowledge of Excel) and fluent with different ERP management. PLM (Centric) software knowledge will be a plus.
Permanent contract on full time basis