ATELIER MANAGER Women's wear and Men's wear collection for an innovative brand in London
Mission du poste
Your mission is to ensure a smooth running and workflow of the atelier (women’s and men’s wear). Organising and putting processes in place to ensure the garments are done to the highest standard and fits. Point of reference person of the atelier during the development and pre-production phases.
- Be the point of reference for the Head of Studio
- Manage the pattern flow and ensuring design are updated on Atelier capacity
- Present in PP fits
- Coordinating with Garment technologist for production amendment schedule and updating garment tech team on all applied changes
- Finding and trialling new pattern cutters based on design and brand requirements.
- Work hand in hand with the head of studio on the recruitment budget for freelance parttern cutters as well as the atelier budget
- Ensuring the brand/customer fit is maintained throughout the development and production team.
- Managing and overseeing pattern archive inhouse and with external pattern cutters or factories
- Minimum 6-10 years’ pattern cutting experience in designer brand
- Experience working on both women’s and menswear would be a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An action oriented attitude with a proactive approach to problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work well under pressure, and meet critical deadlines
- Strong people management and leadership skills. Experience of managing 2 to 3 direct reports would be a plus
- Confident using Microsoft Word/Excel
Long term contract
London (United Kingdom)